Mission and Guiding Principles
The mission of Greenprint Denver is to provide leadership and contribute practical solutions to deliver a prosperous, world class community where people and nature thrive.
- Communicate sustainability as a public value and expand the concept of the city as a steward of public resources.
- Support sustainability as a core business value to improve efficiencies in resource use, reduce environmental impact, and invoke broad cultural changes.
- Incorporate “triple bottom line” analysis, seeking to balance economic, social and environmental considerations into all city policy and program decisions.
- Set clear metrics of success and report on our progress moving forward through annual report cards.
- Pursue activities that support environmental equity and health for all citizens.
- Partner with community organizations, cultural institutions and businesses to achieve broad impact.
- Lead by example in city practice wherever possible.